Monday, August 16, 2010

Searching for the Silver Lining.

Sipping a cup of coffee...a large cup of coffee staring at the screen trying to figure out what I want to say today.  I have lots I want to say but to get it to form a thought for you to read, one that is witty and clever, is escaping me today. 

For a couple of weeks, it felt like everything was falling apart and I'm suddenly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  I hate to say this though, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.  This, coming from the epitome of an optimist.  Maybe it is just a rut.  Maybe I'm turning into a cynic. But the optimist in me doesn't want to believe that!  Ironic, no?

Two awesome things are going to happen this week...I get to tell TXU to shove it and I am actually looking forward to getting my new electric bill from Amigo Energy and I will no longer have a car payment.  We'll start from there and see if I have a new outlook by my next post!

Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment